Call me mad - I'm sure you will - but I like wearing a good suit and tie to work. Gets me in "work mode" and suits me well, so to speak. Some terrible ties from way back in the collection, I should really throw them out.

i like ties. i think a tie can say alot about the person. Which is funny cause some men can pull off some really 'out there' ties, while others would look like they cut up their mother's curtain fabric if they wore the same one.

one thing is for sure tho...they are really fun to take off!! :p

i agree with sweetaz- a guy wearing a good tie is really sexy, but if its the wrong one, it can be a turnoff.

like i mentioned in the jeans thread, all the guys at my high school had to wear them. there was a group of guys who preferred bow ties, and since they were pretty hot, i like a nice bow tie too.

for me, i like to wear ties a belts occasionally.

I got a tie as a present this week. It's goddam awful, I wouldn't normally be seen dead in it. Way bad. I'm wondering how to not wear it FOREVER when I work close by this person. Perhaps I could say it's so nice that I'm keeping it for really special events or something.

I really must take a pic of it, it is so bad.