Dog Pics - for the helluva it

I put these online to share with my roomie who is over in Pakistan. The little 'uns are his, the big guy is mine. Thought I'd put them up for some ooohs and ahhhs and they so cuuuute....comments \:\) Oh, and they all freakin' love the snow! I walk them on the beach behind the house almost nightly (which usually has snow on it) and they love it!

don't laugh at the curtains - they came with the house. the furniture is military - my roomie is an LT. The TV (not in the pic) kicks ass though \:D

l69726.jpg

Getting dogs to pose is sometimes difficult...

l69727.jpg

They finally came around

l69728.jpg

There is usually a blanket on the sofa, but it was in the wash. I don't give a crap anyway - it's military furniture and I plan on burning it in protest when I leave \:\)

We're not exactly sure what kind the two pups are. Believe it or not, but they are sisters from the same litter. Their momma lives next door and looks nothing like either of them. We have no idea about the dad. Probably some beach wandering dog.

It's not always peachy with them - the little shits woke me up at 4:30am this morning and now I'm exhausted and getting no work done - except for posting here \:\)

• 2 weeks later...

lol \:D They all get along great. My dog (the big one) can be a bit fierce when they try to eat his food though.

frannyo - I was lucky enough to get here before the contract changed. I get most my furnishings loaned to me. The curtains came with the house \:\) When I move, I have to give the couch, table, china cabinet, etc...back to the base. I incur any damges though. The couch and chairs are pretty much trashed from the dogs though. I think I'll just burn them and pay the reaper when the time comes. Nothing like a good bonfire at the beach!

That says Produce of Korea on it. If you search Google in Japanese you'll find a thriving literature of surprise about Koreans eating dogs. I expect if you looked in supermarkets in Tsuruhashi in Osaka, you might find similar packets. I wonder what breed that is.

Get your dog food recipes here.