ooh baby, capitalism wins! \:D

Poor Japan and its quaint family run and community based commodity vendors. There goes the sense of neighborhood. \:\(

But it is Americanisation. IT IS GOOD! clap.gif

I have switched my stance: I now think these mega stores are great because they allow me to get many household products in one visit. But they suck overall. This is because 85% of each aisle is packed with crap like coke, junk food, instant food, frozen food, artificially coloured and flavoured food, pop tarts, donuts, 'cream' in a can, cheeze in a can, orange chedder cheese(WTF?), orange processed cheese that doesn't melt and other foul products that has made Ameriblubber the fattest and most deviant nation on Earth, followed by Australibubble (in terms of fatness, not teenage behavioral problems).

Quote:
Originally posted by chiizuman (cheeseman):
Do you not like cheese, my friend?
I like it very much, I just don't like the odd orange American cheddar nor the un-meltable processed 'cheese' nor the poison called cheese in a pressurised can.

It actually is not that bad tasting. It's good on crackers, but that's about it. Makes for an easy-to-carry snack while camping or on a road trip also. I would limit your consumption - lots of crap in it that I can't pronounce. That can never be good. You all are just too snooty to give it a try \:\)

(I'd take real cheese over it any day though)

Quote:
Originally posted by Worm:
I'm sure its better than canned meat, thats for sure.
Ah, come on. 500,000 Hawaiians can't be wrong!

spam.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
spam.gif

I actually had to eat this crap for 3 months while living on the Juneau Icefield. I can't even smell the stuff without gagging now. Spam and oatmeal - never again!

Plucky thanks for getting that pic up for me, havent looked at this thread in a while. My bro use to love that stuff and would eat it like that bloke in the pic eek.gif

Spam musubi - ate that so much when I lived in Hawaii, no way Id ever touch the stuff now, yuck.