Help me please! I'm in need of a Halloween costume quickly. Preferably self made. I'm not very crafty or creative.

Those of you 'trick or treating' this year, what are you gonna be?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wear a good suit, white gloves, and wrap a bandage around your head, black out your mouth (suck on a black jack) add sunglasses (dark), and a trilby hat and you have The Invisible Man! (I went without the hat and it still worked...

Tip... fashion a nose-bridge for under the bandages... you wouldn't belive how painful a tight bandage all night across the nose can be... and for about a week afterwards.

Once went qas a coffin back home. Was when I was underage and went on a pub crawl, one of the bouncers questioned my age and asked for ID, I just pointed to the epitaph on my coffin with dates of 1890-1960, he found it sufficently funny enough to let me in!!

Actually, I have to make a guest appearance at my wife's Enlish school. It will be 40-50 small kids and some parents. I gotta keep it clean.

I borrowed a lab coat from a doctor friend of mine, invested 1,000 yen for those fake super thick glasses, and got some crazy green wig. The crazy doctor is born.