As usual, I have something to share here.

When I was 19 I had to call the police to come and take my gf of two years away. She was a psychotic danger to herself and my house. Smashing stuff, cutting herself with broken glass etc. For a while I enjoyed our relationship. She was bisexual and an intense bucket of mania that made for a hell of a ride and lots of fun for a young guy like me. In the end her behaviour just became too much and she had to go. I met her a few years later when she was a hooker. By some accounts she was 'working' during the last legs of our relationship. She was only 18 when we broke up. I hate to think of her life today, hardcore drug addict I would expect. Poor girl.

Anyway, there were lots of break up arguments there which usually resulted from her shagging people that I knew.

I really enjoyed watching the cops take her away for a night in the jam to cool off.

Other than that, I have never had a happy ending or broken up on sustainably friendly terms. Ex's are just that, ex. I never see them again.

Sorry, I thought that the idea of me telling my wife that I'm leaving and taking the car in a thread called "ending relationships" started by someone else was a little unbelievable, but obviously not....

sorry to hijack another thread 2pints, I'll stop now.

Let's get off the Capt's back.....I'm more interested in db's tale.

Gosh, man with the stories you've been telling (I like the "searching for false teeth within the vomit" one the best, typical Fear Factor stuff) you should be writing a book of your adventures (or misadventures)....I don't even care whether they are true or not...those were some good stories!

Quote:
Originally posted by ian.f:
I had ex with a sex once
How on earth did you manage to do that, ian.f? I admit that I still occasionally have sex with some of my ex-es but I never ever ever managed to have ex with a sex before!!!

I got back with an ex once. It was after a break of about a year, and when we got back it was as if that year never happended. But. Yappari, we broke up again, it just wasn't going to work that match up. Still friends I suppose even though she's in the States and I'm here.