A question to the non-Japanese ladies...

I have some Japanese guy friends, but nothing more.

Generally attractive? No, not really, but then again when I go to England and walk down the street I could hardly say I find UK guys "generally attractive" either! lol.gif

Same here. Though I did have a disastrous, er, so-called

romantic evening with a J-guy not long after I first came here. lol.gif

How about you I.S? Are you into J-guys? And what about non-J guys? Since you're asking all the questions...

i suppose theyre growing on me the longer i am here, but mostly i find japanese guys a little too feminine looking.

to be honest, i dont think i could be interested in someone that spends more time on his hair than me!

Quote:
Originally posted by kjj:
but mostly i find japanese guys a little too feminine looking.
I think perhaps because a lot Japanese people are more like skinny rather than slim?
I have never been said I look feminine having 75kgs weigh with 173cm height LOL.
And perhaps because I look kinda rustic lol.gif

sorry gamera, no offence intended...i know i am generalising!

to clarify a little, i think many j-guys in the city (well at least in kanazawa!) look quite 'feminine' to me, because of their hairstyles, clothing and as you mentioned, many are quite slim...

...however, on the mountain things are a little different!

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
Never dated a Japanese guy, not out of the question though. I like slim, and lots of gaijin guys bulk out more than that for me... \:\)
Im slim ;\)

Actually thought about this in the morning when getting ready, this is the slimmest Ive been since I can remember. My legs are still strong from working out but since I havent swam since mid-september, lost much of my upper-body strength. Starting to get that J-man feminine thang going on \:\(

At least i dont dress feminine or do my hair like they do :rolleyes:

Me?

It's difficult to say clearly for writing but.

I'm not usually into superstar-looks guy, of course I like handsome guy but Brad Pitt and like that are not my type. I like tall and slim guy. And I like really physical guy. Much energy and fun. must be able to keep up with me! But Not playboy type - no thank you.

Agree with kjj - J-guys grow on you. Thought I was going to be in for a long drought at first but once you learn how to look there are quite a few fit ones out there!! Changed my perspective & things started looking up...

Been with my J-boyfriend for the past 3 years. ;\)

No no, kjj I know you were not offending me.

Slim

Dressing feminine

Hair style

None of them fits me coz I am

Chubby

Dressing rustic

Short haired - less than 5cm but full head of hair of jet black ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by I'm Sexy:
I like tall and slim guy. And I like really physical guy. [/QB]
So which is more important slim or 'really physical'? I'm on the slim side but don't mind getting physical (actually quite enjoy it!) Or do you mean a muscle mary type?

me jane, congrats on that - any plans to do the marrying thing?

Got a friend from the US who has been dating a Japanese guy for the last year and they're planning to marry next year. Still a few rather big problems to solve - ie where to live. A problem many of us know only too well.

xxx - yep we'll be doing the marrying thing at some point. \:\)

It's a difficult one though. We both want to live in the UK - problem is when. He is a bar owner (hmmm... I wonder how we met?!) so it kind of depends on his business. We set a rough date of 2007 - Planning to go to law school & get a real job!

What do other "international couples" think? Why have you decided to stay in Japan? Jobs? Snow?

I've never been more than friends with a Japanese guy, not that many that do it for me to be honest. Trouble is, I don't find lots of the gaijin guys here that good either (usually the attitude does it). shifty.gif

I'm sure there's some great guys frequenting here though of course. ;\)