What would you do? (Cheating g/f)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this "breakup sex" thing, and how does one best propose it? Phrases like "one for the road" spring to mind readily, but how about some details from somebody with experience?

(Actually I think I may have been trapped into having what I thought was breakup sex and ended up being persuaded that here was something worth hanging onto after all. But I can't remember clearly anymore.)

I have had that experience before too Ocean. Some females are masters of post-coital persuation.

God on you ROM, I hope that cheating harlot learnt a valuable lesson. Try not to think about her too much, and go and have some fun with Yamakashi's nurses.

In my case Oceans..it was in fact "one for the road". To be honest it was probably more than one but no strings. That lasted for about 3 months when she found another guy. clap.gif

• 4 years later...

This is a hard one to make work sometimes, but I would date her friend or have a one night stand. That generally is a good ending point.

Definitely made the right choice on giving her the boot. Gotta have your heart broken sometimes. There really are a shit-ton of fish in the sea.