Quote:
Just means you have another weekend to go out and dryland train in the mountains
Yeah, right!
In my case that is:

Just means you have another weekend to stay in, eat and drink and/or go out shopping then go out to eat and drink, etc.

\:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Cheer up folks. Just means you have another weekend to go out and dryland train in the mountains so that when that first day does come around your not all out of shape.
Foook that toque! Got my schools ski trip mate - need that extra money to finance my own ski trip!!

All this warm weather make it easier for adapting to OZ summer climates. Though I do hope you bunnies get some snow soon.

Wife told me that "they" are predicting that it will get cold in January but warm up in feb and be a really short winter..

Dude they got to cancel it before they have to pay for it no. whats the talk though cancel and make it un another time or just out right drop the whole thing.

Ive never seen the weather this warm before. I still havent worn a winter or let alone even my fall jacket yet. 18 degrees in the sun man that is ****ed

I remember last year it didn't snow well until around the 27th of Dec. Most resorts had only their little runs in action until that time. Then (in Aomori and upwards, at least) one storm came in two main phases and put damn near a metre on the slopes. Then there was the year before that when I was skiing on damn near two metres by the 10th of december. What's that all about?

Nagano, If my memory serves me well, was fully operational by the 16th last year, but I've known it not really be working til after the new year before too (6 or 7 years ago?). But as mentioned above, it's damn hot even for a crap snow year.

If this keeps up, it'll be all (a three week road trip to Hokkers) or nothing (turkey and temples w/a healthy serving of bank deposits) for me.