I was wondering if would still be any good snow left in Hakuba, particularly Happo-One, two weeks from now? Or, should I just accept the fact that the season is now over?

I plan on spending about four days in Happo-One, Saturday 17-20; however, with the way climate is going, there may not be enough NICE snow to actually enjoy... Or, should I just go somewhere else, Hokkaido maybe?

Suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Alot of people are already saying gloomily that the season's over, but you know I think we might be seeing a bit more snow in March. It's the least we deserve and a typical season goes on well into April. So keep your head up

There will be snow - but will you want to ski on it?

Seriously, it isn't looking particularly appealing even now. How much of a snow snob are you is the main question I suppose? ;\)

Weegeoff, see you there.

Thursday, I'm not much of an X-box man, but I'm sure your X-box will be appreciated by Fattwins.

Creek Boy, sorry, but Kansai is not on my itinerary this trip, but we can touch base later.

Cal, that's well put. In fact, I'm a snow slut. I don't care about the quality. If it can be skied on, I'll ski it, rock ice or mushy slush.

Hakuba is fun place. \:\)

I wish I were a BC skier but I'm not, I think it's time to go back to Kagura. \:o

Markie, are you coming back to Hakuba in April? Are we having BBQ party again this year?

Weegeoff, I'm afraid you were already on our list of people attending the BBQ....sorry for not asking first! ;\)

SJA are you in as well?

Slow, I will arrive at Narita on 31 March and leave on Apr 7. I hope I can see my farvourite person while I'm there.