Hi Kemuri,

My tip for you: Go Russia: Elbruz. I was there last year and it is fantastic. The people are sooo cool not like my stupid compatriots in Morzine or les 2 Alpes + snow is not bad at all (even though quite heavy)!!!

How do u survive in Paris??!!

In Japan so far only Hokkaido seems to be OK snow wise...Too bad air tickets are so horrendously expensive from Hong Kong to Sapporo.

Take care

Yea southern part of the Alps (Isola, Auron) have been lashed by heavy shower, the temp are too warm!

Major ski resort opened their domain but you can only ski a few slopes. \:\(

The best snow is in the Pyrenee for the moment.

Anyway I ll be working in Joetsu Kokusai from the 24 th december, hopefully we ll gonna have snow for January at least \:D

And I survived to Paris and the Parisien. :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Thunderpants:
Surfing is the sport of the future!
More water, more storms.
Sorry for pointing it out.
]]

Could have told you thats 20 years ago!
Think about all those beach front properties that will one days be excellent reefs clap.gif clap.gif
I am buying one block back ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:

We will see. If this keeps up I will start to plan a nice trip into a hut I know of.
still keeping that place secret, eh toque? some good lines to be had in there, for sure. did i ever show you that pic i took from the airplane on my way back from iwate? bet you could scope lines with that.

i think this no snow/rain thing is a worldwide phenomenon -- i'm in whistler currently, and have to rely on hittin' on japanese girls (of which there are heaps here) for my entertainment...

No I'm talking about a different hut this time. And I would give it's name but don't know it. Near Kurobegoro and Yakushi.

The one Crazy is talking about is near the top of Ontake.

But supposed to snow today, tomorrow and monday clap.gif