SJ GIVEAWAYS - 2 night 3 day holiday for two at Club Med, Sahoro

• SnowJapan Admin

sjgiveaways.jpg

>> ENTER HERE

It's that time of the year again.... time for the first fantastic SJ Giveaway of the season....

This season we have once more teamed up with the friendly people at Club Med in Sahoro (Hokkaido) to offer one winner (and friend) a chance to experience a few days up there and enjoy all their facilities.

on.gif WHAT'S THE PRIZE?

The prize is a 2 nights / 3 day holiday at the Club Med Sahoro resort in Hokkaido.

The all-nclusive holiday includes:

- Great accommodation;

- 3 superb meals per day;

- Unlimited wine & soft drinks at lunch & dinner;

- Free pass for gondola & lift riders;

- Free ski & snowboard schools;

- Free indoor sports tuition & equipment;

- Indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, outdoor jacuzzi;

- Fabulous entertainment every night;

- Children's clubs from 4 years old.

Plus, new for this season:

- Drinks and Snacks at the bar, beer service at lunch & dinner are included.

The winner will be able to take his/her friend to enjoy the snow up there in Hokkaido.

on.gif GIVEAWAY PERIOD?

18th October - 17th November 2006

on.gif HOW DO I ENTER?

Go here! >> http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

---------------------------------------------

More details about this Giveaway, including conditions and validity, can be found on the Giveaways page (above).

Please note that you need to be logged into SJ Insider to be able to enter the giveaway.

Many thanks to Club Med for offering the fantastic prize. More details about Club Med can be found here .

Good luck to you all!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Its laidback up there not a party place.
Lots of open tree areas though so thats good.
I thought ClubMed was a party place. I got really drunk and had a fun time with sunrise and phatluv. Especially pingpong after two bottles of wine was fun. \:\)
However, it's not my favorite place and am not going to enter. Good luck everyone!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Slow, you're not going to enter just cos it's not your favourite place?!? Or are you just trying to be sneaky and make us all think it isn't worth it so you have more chance of winning? confused.gif
Can I discuss ClubMed here? ;\) I think I have to be polite because ClubMed gives us free stay there (I paid for my stay though), so all I can say is it's not my place and don' need to go back again. If I'm married and have kids, probably kids can enjoy. ClubMed has unique concept.
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Its laidback up there not a party place.
Lots of open tree areas though so thats good.
I thought ClubMed was a party place. I got really drunk and had a fun time with sunrise and phatluv. Especially pingpong after two bottles of wine was fun. \:\)
However, it's not my favorite place and am not going to enter. Good luck everyone!
wasnt there something bout a few bottles of wine... ;\)

will leave this one alone as well

Slow is quite correct. My experience with Club Med is that it is good place for families because they take good care of the kids and let the grown-ups have time to enjoy themselves. I also remember that at dinner time, the wine is free and you can drink as much as you like. Beer, though, you have to pay for. Another negative about Club Med is that if you go during the Christmas holidays or Chinese New Year, the place becomes packed with a lot of Hong Kong people. You can easily spot us, we are the loud bunch who like to talk about how much we make and how rich we are!

Quote:
Beer, though, you have to pay for.
Not this year it seems

Quote:
Plus, new for this season:

- Drinks and Snacks at the bar, beer service at lunch & dinner are included.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
Another negative about Club Med is that if you go during the Christmas holidays or Chinese New Year, the place becomes packed with a lot of Hong Kong people. You can easily spot us, we are the loud bunch who like to talk about how much we make and how rich we are!
in Cantonese!! and we all wear North Face padded anoraks bought in Fa Yuen Street.

haha, the ping pong queen! \:D c'mon, water aerobics was the best part of the evening! Actually, my fav part was the foot massage I had, it was bliss!

I'd go back there again for sure if I won, but I won't enter cos that's not fair. We weren't so lucky with the snow but it we'd had the dump that Stag and Shimba had the year before you'd probably be entering in a flash.

It was a fun time - those two wimmen were wild after their wine.....! I wasn't so into their entertainment, but then I'm fussy and anyway it's very easy to not get involved if you don't want to. Very friendly nice staff and wonderful food! No-one would ever starve there! And yeh, if you have a family, it's great.