• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its looking like snow again at the weekend, not that that will stop the hoards who'll wander off into whiteouts regardless.

If you go, take what the mountain gives you. A long season awaits.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
here's from 7am murodo licam.jpg
NICE
NEW CAMERA ANGLES!!!!
This one is looking west towards Toyama. Or maybe Northwest.

Wonder if people got sick of seeing Tateyama peak itself socked right in when everything else is clear
 Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
CB you're super keen!

Are you good at base repairs? ;\)
Not really, I just dont have a choice I think as last weekend Im busy as shiitee...which only leaves next weekend open. I dunno if Tateyama will be a go this year or not sadglass.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
AK are you going up? Or are you going to watch some cute Japanese girl band that weekend? ;\)
If its the 24th I am indeed going to watch some girls in a band (which as a description does them no justice, as they f*kcing rock).

Priorities are important....

i've wanted that friday off for months and everyone at work knows that. i can get Friday the 24th off no problem.

the problem is getting wednesday afternoon or the whole day off for travel.

as a last resort, i can always take the super azuza into hakuba wednesday night, arrives hakuba st. at the incredible hour of 23:30.

i want some early season turns

rapie told me to go to tateyama anyway, even just for a bit of camping and a small hike. ehhh i don't think i'll be doing that wakaranai.gif hahaha then he told me to take it slow, reminding me how he couldn't ski until the end of january last season, because of his injury. somehow that didn't all make sense?!

so is ANYONE going to tateyama? c'mon boys if the weather is clear, there are definitely turns to be had up there oooooooooooh powder powder. what a poor start to the season if none of you go. and after FT starting a thread in ehhhh... last may or something for november's tateyama outing.

yeah well i got to get my stuff in order or i will be very angry at myself, plus leaving the wife to take care of the baby and work at the house while i have fun isnt cool. If i can get the stuff done then ill go. Im thinking life here and im just not set up yet for that.

getting ready for season is more important than one weekend of camping. we've go tthe whole year to ski/snowboard.

tateyama is weather dependent.

if AK77 thinks he's gonna get some play from that chick band, more power to him. still, sissy for thinking a girl band is better than tateyama :p priorities, pshaw shifty.gif

FT, if the weather goes sour, can i still crash at your place on the weekend--i'll help u do house stuff