• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
dude you have a car now.

Come paint then I can try to go.
you think were gonna drive all the way from Kobe to Hakuba just to paint? You better quit sniffing what youre using mate ;\) Unless you pay for our gas and highway tolls \:D

tateyama is def. out b/c of travel times.

haven't even checked my gear or packed, so i can't leave wednesday nite like i'd originally planned. got another mag deadline.

u working fri? maybe i can get up to hakuba fri and go hiking w/ u sat or sun ?

Im not going to Camp dizzy lift up or car up to kurobishi if its open. I need to paint at least one day though. I figure we can find a slope north or south at about 2000 meters with enough blown in snow. You dont need camping gear diz for that.

lazy ain't it beanie; it's that you had a bomb job in a location that would make any of us jealous. for me, try 60 hrs a week at the office for the last 6 weeks, plus weekly translation for a newspaper, plus three freelance gigs, plus another sidejob, plus my buddy from high school rocked up to town from california w/ his j-wife this weekend. everyone's sh#t busy. or at least that's my excuse. yeah, it sucks but tateyama will still be there in spring and next fall. we can make u vomit then :p

kuma have a good time but be prepared for spring riding. also kuma one big favour. Can you ask the lost and found for a black dakine backpack that I might have lost last year there?

there would be a tool and it is a dakine heli pro pack lost about one year ago please please please.