I got out in it earlier to clear my drive and the roof of my shed. It took about two and a half hours.

carinsnow1xe.jpg

That's about halfway through. There was a good 50cm on the motor, with it still coming down hard.

I'm too busy today, but I'll try and make it out tomorrow.

......and when shovelling the snow be aware of what is above. Was shovelling today and caught a load of snow off the roof right in the middle of the back. More surprised than injured. I always read about those people who died from the same thing (scary thought).

Just take care and shovel safely!!! wave.gif

...and STILL DUMPING for the 5th day straight. Couldn't get my truck out the other day but did last night...and then today...back to work!!!!! Any place else and the day would have been called an official snow day!!!!

I think we got a lot more than 60 cms in this couple of days. I was so busy to remove snow in my place entire day yesterday and today. But still a lot snow left on the roof so I guess probably I will be busy tomorrow to remove snow when it drops down from the roof. I made my snowblower work three times yesterday and twice today to clean whole garden and parking.

Good exercise for a chubby ojisan lol.....

Serioulsy, I can't handle reading this stuff anymore. Besides mud, flat ground, the worlds worst food, no beaches, ugly buildings, rip-off prices, idiot coke-head guys, and fat women.... can someone tell me what London actually has to offer the visitor? How can a place so pointless have so many people living in it? For all its faults at least the visitor to Tokyo is annually rewarded with almost unlimited snow.

Ahhh, good luck to you all, enjoy it ;\) . I had my turn.... and complained the whole god-damned-time. I live and learn. Now I know why I met so many poms in Japan (all of whom seemed quite happy to be there). \:\)

Hi Dear Britain

Would you like to help me remove snow like a slave for free if you were so jealous? lol......

The snow on the roof of my house dropped today as I supposed yesterday. It was like 1 meter thick ( should I say tall? ) and all snow could not drop down - so much snow. So I needed to remove it carefully not to get the snow on the roof at my head. It took 4 hours with a snowblower without any rest!

Still interested, Dear Britain??? \:D

gamera - I wouldn't do your roof, but I would do my own if I lived there. Sure it would be a drag, but look at the upside. As I bragged (like a loser) in another thread: for some strange reason my work performance is weekly reaching new heights and bonuses are about the dished out, if mine is not of chronically shamefully epic proportions then I am going to be there to throw snowballs at you from my roof in Hakuba next season ;\)

How many times a week is it safe to tell yourself to shut up and think of the money? Even a hooker gets a thrill every now and then.

Hotrod - don't be mean. I hope you lose your iPod.

GG – I couldn't ever openly bash London. It is akin to teasing a retarded kid with red hair and pimples ;\) . And besides, it is a fantastic home base for European travel, so no complaints there. Although I just cant adjust to the concept of needing to go on holidays to do ANYTHING good. Life seems to revolve around holidays and everyone just suffers the trudge in between. No surprise everyone takes drugs here. init.

I was walking around telling people about the recent snowfall you guys are getting. I think I was just glazed over and zombie wandering whilst babbling “50cm one day, 40cm the next, 50cm the day after....” over and over. My new young buck grads thought I was losing it. Later in the day a guy bought over one of those Premier style mags to my seat with articles on travel and cars and golf. There was an article on heli-hiking (it made me puke: catch a heli up a mtn in summer, walk around a bit, catch the heli back dawn a few hours later). The guy thought I would be interested in it!!! This is the same guy that gave me a tasteless as crap Burberry hipflask for xmas. Nice thought, but..... please help me.

I spent a good part of last weekend cutting the Burberry pattern of the flask. It made me feel ok for a while, so I took the skinned flask to the park with cointreau in it.

Dear me, even this post of big noting and auto-falatio didn't fill the void ;\)

you have to get mad

Dear Britain,

It seems that I got a judgment, entire snow another roof dropped down, so I need to extra work today as well, maybe it would take 3-4 hours with no rest \:\(

Haha! you throw snowballs at me? Gosh I would

throw many more back at you then.

I don't understand what you say below.

Can you say it in another way of saying?

How many times a week is it safe to tell yourself to shut up and think of the money? Even a hooker gets a thrill every now and then

sure, to put it another way:

Doing things for money rather than personal satisfaction is not a healthy way to be. Prostitutes do things for money rather than personal satisfaction, yet every now and then they get a good time out of it.