• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a lot of new born cities now and then in Japan. I think Hakodate sounds nostalgic because it has long history. Kamiiso is close to Moheji, rigth sakebomb?

I am not used it yet when I think about Kamikochi is now in Matsumoto city. When I hear "city" it reminds me of buildings but full of natuer there in Kamikochi.

confused.gif

True Gamera, Hakodate absorbed a few smaller towns around earlier this year and recently Yakumo with another town merged as well.

Anyway, woke up this morning and had to brush the snow of the car for the first time (have to change the wipers today). A couple of inches I guess and still coming down!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
oh my god

image.jpg

that is gonna be nice.

please let it snow untill tomorrow then clear up like that! so FT and Toque can ride the sic chutes. Toque I wanna check fro some wind layers in the pack.
It's looking much nicer than last year eh

Supposed to snow friday so as long as there isn't too much overnight we should be able to get up there right away

ok was waaay too excited to find my little car was completely white this morning. had no idea what to do (i'm yet to invest in a brush) but was singing my way too school.

news says the first snow is 19days earlier than 2004, how sweet is that? & they say nozawa onsen will be open for business on the 26th!