My wife and i are some of the lucky ones who had the pleasure of staying a Hayaokidori.

I'll make it short:

The place is clean, convenient and has a nice quiet atmosphere. The food is good. The prices are reasonable.

Gamera is an excellent host, the kind that socializes with you - when you want to!

..He even has a backgammon board!

mullaneback.jpg

I'd love stop by and stay at your place next winter Gamera. I've already started working on persueding my wife. I've got 6 months to chisel away at her.

Great story there Gamera!

Hai Arigato taguchi, Serreche, veronica.

Kintaro - chisel away at her??? wakaranai.gif

Don't chop me with your masakari :p

Nah, I don't. Giggsy. Maybe he might look like me later :p

Yep, acid reaction. Ocean 11 & soubriquet

Cheesman & cheesewoman - not a big cheese fan myself \:\( Just have some 30grams on top of a toast for breakfast.

No regret at all.

I have now too less stress than the banker days enjoying my innkeeping job.

I can learn a lot from people all over the world which is nice for an old man who can not have enough chance to travel abroad. \:D

And the bank I worked for got bankrupted some years back, so I think I made a good decision.

wave.gif

Yodel - gamera

Sava - I am :p

taguchi - Uhm... hard to say, many doukisei lost job because the bank I worked for got bankrupted \:\(

scouser - you mean drink-all-you-want parties in my place? Chrismas and New years eve are always like this and that . \:D Maybe we should plan more. clap.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Haha good question.

Everything is included in the price, so should i say everyone does?

But I think it's pretty much a good deal with a lot of choice which makes me really busy to cook all of them from early in the morning.