• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
i got my LINE prophets for $380 = skis & transporting to japan

but go on tell me boys...... cause i want my 'bubble butt' to pop, and then i might be able to ride them
45000 yen EBC?Too much I think...
200 pounds, i wasn't spending japanese money

anyway, i wanted those skis and that was the best price i could find for them thumbsup.gif

WHAT skis are you buying cb?????
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
boots are just regular ski boots but good ones not park boots db
fkna, couldn't have said it better myself, I think...?
What did you say?

;\)

i'm going to ski one day this season.

just cos its easy. ha ha. and to wind up EBC.

FT you should snowboard for the day too!

(it will have to be a crappy snow day)

maybe we could make it a big thing - everyone has to do it. a kind of sex(uality) change day.

Any takers?

I plan to ski more than snowboard this season. Serious, its my first season on skis and I need to make a dent in it quickly.... get up the learning curve then revert to a bit more balance between skis and snowboard.

And I'm down for a backflip on the sticks as well. Any bet takers?

69000 to 25000 yen.

Matsumoto sports depot xeobi or somethinglike that on route 19 besides McDs. they had some crap boots but a few really good ones at super prices.

db the boot that i was looking at were not designed for park. They were/are regular top of the line sally ski boots.

ebc if you open your eyes and look at some of the japanese ski sites i showed you you might find what cb and i are talking about.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
 Quote:
Originally posted by db le spu:
I plan to ski more than snowboard this season.
poofter!
lol.gif

Damn! I miss a work day and this thread gets busier than it has been in a while! I had a good chuckle reading this.

right so CB's either buying K2 fujative park skis http://www.spotaki.co.jp/ski2003freeski.html or rossi hip chicks girls skis http://www.spotaki.co.jp/ski2003telemarkski.html or maybe he's getting a fancy ski suit http://www.spotaki.co.jp/skiwear.html

cuz that's all i can find on that site for 20,000yen

i don't know what site you are talking about FT

Reason about an extra pair of skis is because Ive got a nice pair of Rossi 140 freeride bindings sitting at FFs place. Might as well put em on something right? \:D ..though Id like Ewok to have some gear first. My Atomics are sweet as but would like to ride something bigger (at least try something bigger) so FF will lemme borrow the same ski in a 190 vs my 180.