• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

left knee has always been so-so. Ever since I was hit by a car when I first came here it hasnt been the same, hurts sometimes, and stability doesnt feel 100%. My insurance right now is excellent so thought its the best time to have it looked at (again) - even if its just for reassurance ya know. Training recently has been good cuz Im strengthening it.

nice. now you HAVE to take pictures when you go riding ;\)

I just got a brand new in box nikon sb-600 flash for 23500! auctions are fun thumbsup.gif

now I've got a flash, a fisheye lens and a compact flash card....but no camera

busy weekend got carpeting done,

got seriously drunk friday night,

got painting done again more to come,

went to omachi twice, looked at snow blowers,

no im sleepy and dont want to work!

ebc can you please stop by to check my wireless again if it isnt working then i need to get it fixed asap. if you cant do it then ill ask someone else.

My weekend

Tried to ski but rained too hard too high

Got home and did homework then left to my cousins for Black Forest cake and beer

Ran out of gas on a dark highway in the rain Hitched most of the way home and the walked the remaining 3-4km, did some stuff \:D , watched 3 movies, went to bed and then this morning got a ride out to my car and drove it home followed up by lots of homework

BORING

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
that game is so easy. if te best americans played you guys would be destroyed. I play here sometimes and i bat for hours. I get tired of hitting that easy ball
lol.gif Must have some really shit bowlers then FT.