• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

i cant read those i suck at kanji. we wanted a name that my goofy parents could pronounce. they are goofy and like to joke around so i dint want them to say the name wrong everytime and laugh.

EBC just give it up already

go on, go on, go on, daaaddy FT play my game lol - you know you want to.........!

G

U

E

S

S

!!

hey so much looking forward to seeing hannah..... post more pics up or email my keitai thumbsup.gif enjoy your time in HOT kyoto - when are you coming back up anyway?

im not gonna guess and since you didnt want my help im done asking. that said if there are deals on the net we always post them as it helps to show what the true cost of things are.

hannah is fine and wont be coming to hakuba untill the fall. she loves it when daddy holds her and doesnt cry. if you give me a real email addy i can send you pics or you can wait till tuesday.

the hole idea is good i just wish they were for the standard bindings.

i thought you were paying alot cheaper than that. With a binding mount cost and no warranty I wouldve advised you to buy something in Japan.

toque - they come in 2 sizes, i picked 172cm

for me these skis were the dimensions i was looking for - a bit longer than my PEs but not too long, the right flex for my weight, i wanted 100 waists and the sidecut is not disimilar to seth pistols (which i've already had a go on last season) - but i didnt want seths because i've already got K2 planks, and they were like $550 and i really wanna check out LINE skis actually....... saw the price at $389 and a friend can bring them from the US to japan in august, so i went for it! they are quite steeezy wouldn't you say FT?! ;\) Those elan rides look like crazy sticks faaaaat baby, but a nice price to match eh. Keep your cash for that other toy you want thumbsup.gif By the way, what skis did you say you are selling?

selling nordicas and dp skis if i get a good price.

i dont like the design colors of the prophet but it dont care about looks. its good that you bought fat skis but its not the bargin i thought that you were getting.