• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
lol lol.gif yeh totally... but then he'll have to weigh that out against buying fat skis for all of them - maybe buying a snowblower would be cheaper afterall?
He has enough skis to outfit all of them
One of them will be skiing deep powder on 227 downhill skis but hell FT used to do that fakie with a blindfold and hands tied behind his back

toque no blindfold but the rest is true. Im selling skis 3 pairs at the right price. ebc what did you buy and why did you keep your little bargain a secret? how much and what im too tried to play games.

ak thanks.

sunrise thanks we are in stinking hot kyoto damn i almost forgot about the heat.

Cool! I just got wind of this. Congratulations man! I'm flying in and out of Tokyo on Saturday on my way to Canada. (I have to pick up more Senators gear) If I had known earlier, I would have scheduled a stopover for a couple of days.

Nevertheless, best wishes!

FT hope it's all going well down there, take lots more pics and show me them when you return to the cooooooool mountains!

It's not a secret, it's just taken me a while to get the logistics of getting them out the usa and into japan together, without costing anything ---- have not ordered yet, but will today ---- so i'll tell ya later, once the order is done. thumbsup.gif they're gonna be SWEEET \:D and you might even approve..... maybe.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
I think he will be finished with a baker's dozen
Just to help him out when the lodge gets really busy
He's too cheap to buy a snowblower as well so all the extra shovelers will help out
lol.gif thats the truth! Kid porche and I had to dig out that beast of a place on N.Y. Eve :rolleyes: Didnt even get a beer outta it ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
and you might even approve..... maybe.....
We all know that's a load of BS ;\)
all right yeh he won't approve... and you won't either beanie.... but do you guys ever approve of anything i do? LOL ;\)

kidporche - that reminds me, must give him an email and see if he's on a pow hunt around nz. anyone know where he is?

more importantly if you know where ewan is.............
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
will go there at 2pm 2 till 8 everyday that is visiting hours.
Boo! They should let you go anytime. Your wife's not ill. Some blokes don't knock off by 8. Me and the mother in law stayed at the one my missus used. They'd give us meals too.

Little Hannah and your missus look well in the pictures. Will she be in the hozzie till the weekend?

i can most likely go at anytime but they are good at giving her relax time so the baby comes up from 2 till 12. its very expensive there.

if we have another one they say that the birth will be faster.. good i hope not how will i be able to get her to a hospitol.

EBC what did you buy then details so we can get the name calling done.