Yep. Its terrible. There is no icing on this cake.

I have pulled out of my "snow" camping trip this weekend, guthega cam turned me off.

They should get naked ladies to dance in front of it......

:thumbsup:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wedding was Saturday.   The Bride and I at about 2am (Wedding was at 2pm) - we were both a bit messy by this time...

Wot u harvesting?   I did the old fruit picking when I was in Oz, melons and bananas were the hardest work.

I pulled out of my camping trip. The other 2 guys went and had poor snow conditions and lots of wind plus the crows stole their food somehow lol. I stayed home and made a diy table tennis table that sits on top of the pool table! Awesome fun and a good workout too which i need cause im missing out on all the excercise i would normally get snowboarding

Crows stole their food? Sounds like something from game of thrones...

Got up to falls creek again. Notes;

- 10cms of fresh dry pow on Saturday morning! :-)

- Saturday afternoon, rotten driving rain which froze to you like sheets of ice... Horrible afternoon, possibly the worst arvo I've had after a great morning...

- Saturday afternoon après drinks were fun at stingrays, on a sour note, spent the late afternoon/ early evening at the resort management and police. Some fine soul took a brand new set of skis (3rd day of use). Really was the worst Saturday afternoon...

- Sunday morning, 20ish cms of fresh pow, some awesome runs through the Y's awesome morning with pockets of sunlight. Made up for the Saturday afternoon.

- Sunday afternoon dropping off chains at bogong hire, about to leave for home and the hire man came out to ask if we wanted to identify our "stolen" skis. Faith in the snow gods returned through fresh pow and returned skis!

Mixed bag weekend...

...so we're they actually stolen or was it a mistaken hire return?

We have and that happen with a hired snowboard before - the person took the wrong board, thankfully it was hired from the same place.

Accidentally taken. Then returned to a totally different store to where the person who took the skis got their hire gear from. Such a weird occurance.

The girl who's skis were taken spent a fair bit of Saturday and Sunday crying. It was her first pair of skis and she had already planned for trips to Japan and other snow related places. To add injury to insult (whilst skiing on hire gear), she was taken out by a rogue teenager on the Sunday and hurt her back.

Main thing is that she got her skis back.

currawongs and possums are always trying to steal my food.

It has been blowing and snowing for about three days. really hard to see but some ok snow about in drifts..

but very windy... :(

more wind tonight is forecast. very very windy..

Wow. All things considered, that sounds pretty desperate!

Got any other hills covered in snow I should check out?

It's all about keeping the DTs at bay while waiting for the end of the year :lol:

Wow. All things considered, that sounds pretty desperate!

Got any other hills covered in snow I should check out?

Plenty of hills with snow across the Tasman.

I wish I could just go for a drive and feel no hear that sound under my feet even any cover would be great.

There is no better sound than the compression of snow underneath your board.