Interested in sex?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in sex?

• Oh yes, oh yes
    • Oh yes
    • Not really
    • Not at all.

After someone saying they were not interested in sex, I thought it might be interesting to see if there's any other similar mad bods out there!

As someone who is extremely... 'interested'....., I find it almost impossible to imagine how it must be to not be.

:veryshocked:

Time for a private anonymous poll!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the fact you made this thread caused me to cackle rather loudly in the teachers room.

You rabid monkeys! How do you cope with it? It must be complete hell inside your heads. :)

What does "not really" mean?

Does it mean that if some sexiful chick simply begs for some sexy copulation, one would begrudgingly oblige just to not upset her... or something?

What does "not really" mean?

Does it mean that if some sexiful chick simply begs for some sexy copulation, one would begrudgingly oblige just to not upset her... or something?

Pretty much. It means if i can avoid it, more often than not im probably going to avoid it. Its actually runs way deeper than this obviously, but thats the simplest way of expressing it. :)

Prefer skiing powder than sex. My interest in skiing is many times more powerful than my interest in sex. Sex is bloody good fun but there's quite a number of things I would find more fun.

I love golf. I really do. Hitting a drive smack middle of driver and having it land smack damn middle of the fairway 250 meters away is just ecstacy. Your partners cheer, the caddies cheer, it's like you won some kinda championship.

And then there is dating. She's dressed in her finest little black dress and everyone oggles as she walks into the restaurant. Where will she sit? Pulls up a chair at my table; she's my date. Sumptuous dinner followed by dessert of death by chocolate (I have the cheese platter as I hate sweet stuff) and we're ready for some intimate moments. On the ride back to her place, Luther is swooning on the 25 speaker hifi and just getting into the mood.

I'm on her doorstep kissing her and then suddenly this urge comes over me. It's irresistible; I have to go play golf.

Ipps.....ehhh?.....ehhhh?...... wink, wink, nudge, nudge.... ;)

a4f9ec16b2cf4ca14b913f62a75f2b5b.jpg

Oh hell ya! Smokin.

Do bots vote? Are there programs that enable them to jump on polls and vote? To the two of you who are "not really" interested in sex, it's probably because you're not doing it right.

hey! Screw you! (Which youd probably like!) Not only do i not care about sex, if i DID care about sex, id make a point now to completely not care about it so you have to deal with the mad explosion of your reality that my genuinely not caring will have upon your life! :grandpa:

OK. Which post was that referring to?

Prolly the one with "To the two of you who are "not really" interested in sex, it's probably because you're not doing it right." in it, above.

Seems a very harsh thing to say, though! Ippy has every right to be not interested, as do I, if I weren't interested, which I'm not. Confused, yet?