• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's interesting. The flights I have been on all have 3-2 in Economy Comfort, with the galley on the other side of the plane. It's just behind the business class, which looks relatively rubbish.

I'm always flying from Narita, wonder if that makes a difference in what plane they use.

I don't have the details, but I think it was this plane or something very similar. They put us in row 10 EF in the middle and HJ on the right.

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/KLM/KLM_Boeing_777-200.php

The other way flying from Japan was a 747 because there were four seats in the middle. The steward actually kicked some people out of the bulkhead seats to put us in there after boarding. She was well pushy :D Normally it happens at check-in.

When I use economy I book economy+ and always an isle, so I don't have to get up to let others out and I can get up when ever I want without disturbing others.

When I use business well not so fussed as plenty of room around the seats.

KLM's website is a nightmare. It stalls, it creaks, it groans, and then in freezes.

I hate airlines. The whole lot of them.

Same for me. I've got to type in five names and details as well.

Any of you guys/gals up on getting flight cancellation insurance? I've never gotten it but everyone back home does and was wondering how to go about it from this side.

The thing that gets me is all those videos they show you on a flight going on about comfort, wide open spaces, gourmet food?

Just admit it, or not make up the stories. Id respect you more!

Observations 2013:

"We hope you have an enjoyable flight etc". Does ANYONE actually ENJOY an 11 hour flight? I can't imagine it.

"Todays flight was brought to you by KLM, Delta, Aeroflop, BA, Air Quantas, list of about 10 other airlines". Er, what!? I thought it was KLM. And, did I just risk my life on an Aeroflop flight?!

There were others but I can't quite remember now.