Good Telly you might have missed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thief!! criminal!! all round bad guy!!

I dunno what you mean... im either a) window shopping tv or B) borrowing tv programmes with my eyes.

Yes, thats it.

And yeah, its pretty relaxed here. In my leopalace 1 bed apartment where nary a swung cat has ever been swung.

thief!! criminal!! all round bad guy!!

I dunno what you mean... im either a) window shopping tv or B) borrowing tv programmes with my eyes.

Yes, thats it.

And yeah, its pretty relaxed here. In my leopalace 1 bed apartment where nary a swung cat has ever been swung.

PHEW!! For a minute there I thought you were a bad lad!! ;)

At first i was sure Bob's burgers was the best programme on telly. But now that ive got to the end of season 3, i have come to the conclusion that

Archer-S1-900x350.jpg

is the best programme on the telly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll watch that.

They don't half know how to pile on the drama and give us lots of adjectives in these BBC documentaries hey.

Why is is that some Scots like this dude look as if they're always just about to headbut you?

:lol:

LOST! ....In season 4 right now with 5 and 6 on deck. Good stuff.....

Once that's done it's going to be Breaking Bad and I want to check out Game of Thrones...... So much couch potato goodness to be had, so little time.

I'll watch that.

They don't half know how to pile on the drama and give us lots of adjectives in these BBC documentaries hey.

Why is is that some Scots like this dude look as if they're always just about to headbut you?

:lol:

you're not like that are you tubby?

So on my little history quest (pummeled through all the history of britain as well this weekend), i finally came to the grandaddy of them all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNGzoJFj9g8&feature=related

Brilliant stuff. Incredibly detailed and such an eye for the details id just wander past. The man can tell a slow and above all formidable tale.

• 4 weeks later...