Desire the ability to enter the Weekly Giveaways on SnowJapan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad thing is Chris, that clearly these people do share the same interest, which is snow sports in Japan. Rather than attempt to become part of the community, they just want something for nothing.

Just ran my secret decoder ring over the above quote. Here is the translation:   "The only thing that outweighs my enormous sense of entitlement is my outrageously arrogant attitude."   Amazing

To those of you who have shown it, thanks for your support.   We have actually had a few people express a similar kind of opinions this season. While people are entitled to their opinions on this

I am creating this post so that I may be able to qulify to enter the Weekly Giveaways on SnowJapan. Comments are not nescessaary but will be responded unto if posted.

Hardly in the spirit of things is it?

I am creating this post so that I may be able to qulify to enter the Weekly Giveaways on SnowJapan. Comments are not nescessaary but will be responded unto if posted.

How old are you?

Or is English just not you first language?

:confused:

Seriously, anyone with even a little bit of sense would simply post a few anonymous sounding posts to get the ability, if that was their 'goal'.

Not the brightest thing to do this is it? :lol:

Gentlemen and ladies. I cereated this post due to the fact that when I linked from, " http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/topic/21321-snowjapan-giveaways-10-gala-yuzawa-niigata-lift-tickets/" it was to the understanding that I would be able to enter this contest. Before enterring the contest I was sked to register to qualify. There were no condidtions mentioned for qualification. I have now noticed that the administrator has made mention of some of the conditions but they are not properly detailed on the contest page. It is Japanese law that all conditions, private information stipulations, and legal requirements be avaiable for any applicant for any giveaway contest; even this private forum as your sponsors are fully qulified corporations here in Japan. The sponsors know this and if they don't the law firm they have contracts with know this. Please understand that my point of my post, aside form the obvious title, was to point out that the administrators of this forum on this site need to be aware that they were and are misleading individuals who would like to apply for the contest by not providing all the conditions for individuals who are intereted in registering for the contest. I would hate to see any private organzation to lose their sponsors over s simple matter of providing the nescessary leagal information to thos who request it.

• SnowJapan Admin

It's quite clear.

This is exactly what it says on the page that you use as an example above:

Any active, logged in members of SnowJapanForums can enter this Giveaway. (You need to have made at least a few posts on the Forums, and join in - not just simply register).

This is what it says on the entry page itself:

** Giveaways open to all logged in members of the SnowJapanForums who have joined in and made a few posts on the Forums

I always thought a forum was a community of people who share the same interest. I am still very new here but that's pretty lame..

The sad thing is Chris, that clearly these people do share the same interest, which is snow sports in Japan. Rather than attempt to become part of the community, they just want something for nothing.

I was kind of hoping that this was just some sort of joke, maybe an albeit misguided icebreaker as a new member of the forums, but sadly it would appear that this is not the case.

• Like 1

It's really hard to believe that someone in their right mind would post something like that person above did.

Do people like this not have better things to do with their time?

There's simply no misleading going on whatsoever, you are talking nonsense.

The thing that makes it extra ridiculous is the fact that it's totally free - it's not as if they are asking people to cough up for some paid subscription of something.

It's totally free! 0 yen.

And I am sure most of us very much appreciate these and all the work that goes into everything.

I'm sure it would totally drive me round the bend doing what you guys do and having to put up with stuff like that.

Get a life 'entalzar'.

I always thought a forum was a community of people who share the same interest. I am still very new here but that's pretty lame..

I was kind of hoping that this was just some sort of joke, maybe an albeit misguided icebreaker as a new member of the forums, but sadly it would appear that this is not the case.

You do have a point there, sad nonetheless!

Just ran my secret decoder ring over the above quote. Here is the translation:

"The only thing that outweighs my enormous sense of entitlement is my outrageously arrogant attitude."

Amazingly efficient and always 100% accurate this decoder ring is ;)

• Like 1