So yeah, how many forum people have you met face to face?

I think this is more interesting in non-poll form, despite the obvious adaptability to such said type.

I have met

db, mogski, Matt, Nat, kuma, danz, Mr. Sparkle, enderzero, Fattwins, dane, NoFakie, zwelgen, nekobi. . . I think that's it.

7 boarders, 6 skiers

all cool people.

hey...

let's see...

barok, nat, kuma, hem now, talisker, db...

and plenty of lurkers who do not post for some reason or the other...

hopefully will get to meet a few more this weekend at hakuba!

danz

Oufeeski2 came to my wedding part and parcel thanks to this site. Barok, no fakie and wife, Ocean11 and his helmut, enderzero, dane, tons of guys and girls that post maybe or not but didnt tell me their names.

If the Cali boy reads this email me so we can hook up at takasu next weekend. Sorry I was so focused on the Quater pipe that I didnt see you. We waited at the lift for like 5 minutes for yah.

Someone mentioned a patch/sticker or something to be able to tell who is a SJ reader. That would be cool for me cause though I see other gaijins on the slopes, I don't usually chat with them cause I'm actually pretty shy in person - not the sort to just go up to someone I don't know and chat. The SJ identifier though would give me a place to start though...

Mostly a forum lurker here, but it was great riding with danz, barok, enderzero, db and everyone this weekend. I've met kuma in the past, and a few others who's sj names I don't know.... All very cool people.

I was talking about this with enderzero and danz this weekend, but I don't think I've ever come across a web forum where so many of the members have met eachother in person. Props to sj.com and members for puttin together a cool little community.