I'm with you on the comfort timing, Muika. Definitely not before end-Sept. But on the discomfortmeter I'd say we've peaked and the needle is about to start retreating -- slowly, far too slowly, but the occasional AkiAji will help.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: brit-gob
It might still be hot but.... it's coming to an end, the footie has started, akiaji is out soon, and we can look forward to autumn and then... winter.
Noice.

thumbsup

I was mountain biking down at Fujiten ski resort today.....beauty of a day, nce n warm but not humid. Fuji was out as well as there was hardly a cloud in the sky. I could do with that weather all the time

he's got an after video of his face covered in dirt, its at the bottom of the trail and in the background there's me trying to show off by skidding to a stop but actually only results in me looking a **** as I fall off my bike as well!! smile i tried to take it from Facebook and post it here but I can't bring it over for some reason

Week today - been hectic this week, cancelling leccy, gas etc, reorganizing leccy, gas etc.

Seems a kid exacerbates moving problems but hey ho, you are getting married so will also have your own big work too.

Originally Posted By: Man_In_Japan
Week today - been hectic this week, cancelling leccy, gas etc, reorganizing leccy, gas etc.

Seems a kid exacerbates moving problems but hey ho, you are getting married so will also have your own big work too.

Where are you moving to?
  • 2 weeks later...

Strangly enough despite getting some very very heavy rain here at times, we had almost no wind the whole time, and looking at the news Tokyo area had very strong winds but no rain, how strange this typhoon is.