• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was rather humid here today, but not so hot. Has cooled down nicely now outside now that it is raining a little.

I thought last year was one of the driest wet seasons on record, but this year takes the biscuit, it has been a super dry season, all my fields look more like the sahara desert.

Hopefully it might decide to rain properly tonight for the first time in about a month.

I was away all June, but everything seems to have been very wet around here.

How does the temp setting affect the ol' humidity control by air conditioners? High humidity during the rainy season does nasty things to buildings. Like condensation, mould, and rot. While energy savings are necessary, there may be a long term cost here to over-zealousness.

Originally Posted By: big-will
Feels like it's time to escape Japan for a few months.
If only I could. Another few weeks before I can get out of this boiling pot.

Me, too. Aug. 4 can't come soon enough. It's cooler today but I'm still bathing in sweat from the humidity.

I saw a thing on TV the other day, showing the rainy season from well above Tokyo/kanagawa.......was hoping that they were saying that it had already finished here.....I guess they were! smile

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Hot probably outside.
I am spending the day inside, cool.

went out about 9.30am for breakfast, not a cloud in the sky and the sun is very intense