• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked it up

Sex reassignment surgery (initialized as SRS; also known as gender reasignment surgery, genital reconstruction surgery, sex affirmation surgery, sex realignment surgery or sex-change operation) is a term for the surgical procedures by which a person's physical appearance and function of their existing sexual characteristics are altered to resemble that of the other sex. It is part of a treatment for gender identity disorder/gender dysphoria in transsexual and transgender people. It may also be performed on intersex people, often in infancy.

Other terms for SRS include sex reconstruction surgery, gender confirmation surgery, and more clinical terms, such as feminizing genitoplasty or penectomy, orchidectomy and vaginoplasty are used medically for trans women, with masculinizing genitoplasty often similarly used for trans men.

People who pursue sex reassignment surgery are usually referred to as transsexual; "trans" - across, through, change; "sexual" - pertaining to the sexual characteristics (not sexual actions) of a person. More recently, people pursuing SRS often identify as transgender instead of transsexual.

Japan seems to be in a gay/tranny stage right now. There's some other guy on tv that runs around acting like a total woman, lol. Apparently he's a chiropractor for his real job.

London Boots set him/her up with a bloke on one of their stings at the behest of his/her manager, so he/she must like blokes.

I once saw a trannie beauty contest in a little town in the Phillipines. It was a big local event with lots of people and had the classic evening gown and bikini rounds. Not bad for rural 3rd world. Some of contestants were pretty sexy.

• 3 months later...

I used to see a Western tranny around in Osaka when I lived there. When I first saw him he was all glossy like that Peter bloke. But then something began to slip (pressures of this and that no doubt), and one day I almost bumped into him in the arcade and he had full war paint on over 2 cm of stubble. It was a very disturbing sight. I think I might have screamed.

Japanese TV would be better if they didn't feel the need to have men dressed as women on every show. Having said that, after a rather slow start, Matsuko Deluxe became quite entertaining.

Originally Posted By: Ocean11
I used to see a Western tranny around in Osaka when I lived there. When I first saw him he was all glossy like that Peter bloke. But then something began to slip (pressures of this and that no doubt), and one day I almost bumped into him in the arcade and he had full war paint on over 2 cm of stubble. It was a very disturbing sight. I think I might have screamed.

Japanese TV would be better if they didn't feel the need to have men dressed as women on every show. Having said that, after a rather slow start, Matsuko Deluxe became quite entertaining.

lol