• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Chriselle
He still has weiny apparently. I'm the most heterosexually hard wired guy around but he/she is pretty cute....

Clearly you aren't. Legally, I heard haruna is still a man.

Must admit, the first time I saw 'it', 'it' looked pretty cute. Really don't like husky voices though. Was a bit shocked to find out that she was a he. Or a she that was a he. Or something.

So Ai has a willy? Does Ai like boys or girls?

Originally Posted By: RobBright
He still has weiny apparently. I'm the most heterosexually hard wired guy around but he/she is pretty cute....

Clearly you aren't.

Disagree.
Someone who can admit that simply ain't got any hangups about it.
wink

is a guy.

Hokkaidough, when I was in Thailand I went to see a Lady boy Cabaret show, some ranged from gorgeous to butt-ugly dudes, all of them wore various revealing costumes throughout the show and ended up in swimsuits for the finale but what was shocking was that only 3 had actually went the whole hog and had the chop!! They tuck it up their arse apparently. We were talking to them after and they asked us to guess which 3 had had it and we got it wrong!

dunno.....but does it actually function as a vag after the op?? Can they have penetrative sex? Without getting into too many details on this forum, but it wouldn't be able to self-lube etc when sexually excited....right? They must have to put something in it to stop the skin fusing together again

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
dunno.....but does it actually function as a vag after the op?? Can they have penetrative sex? Without getting into too many details on this forum, but it wouldn't be able to self-lube etc when sexually excited....right? They must have to put something in it to stop the skin fusing together again

A little KY lube goes a long way.

Funny how people like here and Peter and all the other strange dudes/dudettes seem to be accepted somehow in Japan. Wouldn't think it with the way some other things are just so conservative.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads

Clearly you aren't.

Disagree.
wink

That's what he/she said. wink
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads

Clearly you aren't.

Disagree.
wink

That's what he/she said. wink

I'm so confused right now... confused lol