She's awesome! Living the life I only wish I could have lived...to never have had to actually do a days work in her life unless she wanted to. To pretty much do whatever you want without ever having to worry about the cost. Oh the bliss!! That's the sort of waste of oxygen life I can only dream about.

Originally Posted By: Go Native
She's awesome! Living the life I only wish I could have lived...to never have had to actually do a days work in her life unless she wanted to. To pretty much do whatever you want without ever having to worry about the cost. Oh the bliss!! That's the sort of waste of oxygen life I can only dream about.

Indeed it would be nice to be born into such money. As a side note Barron Hilton (Dad) has for many years sponsored and hosted a Gliding competition (Barron Hilton Cup) at his Flying M ranch. You qualify, by region, flying a closed course and submit it against other entries from your area.

Prize is a week long holiday / comp at his ranch with access to all the toys. Gliders, helicopters, Balloons, etc. That is what I dream about having...
Originally Posted By: Go Native

Word!

Haha I have met her and if there is anyone you don't want to meet it is her. She has no positive attributes and actually doesn't look that hot in person. She's also extremely pretentious and in my eyes doesn't deserve the whirlwind of media attention that she gets.

It's sad that so many people here could tell you her jail sentence/drug problems but couldn't tell you what law was passed by congress the night before.

Originally Posted By: MitchPee

It's sad that so many people here could tell you her jail sentence/drug problems but couldn't tell you what law was passed by congress the night before.

Yep, sad alright. It's a shame that she and a host of other frivolous bone heads suck up so much of the media's attention, but as you say Mitch, the media only serves up what the public wants.

I wouldn't want her life.
What a meaningless, trivial, frivolous existence.

I don't give a toss.

Seen many other more gor-jus and nice girls in my life. She's just your average bitch blond with a bit of $.

I never had to do a days work unless I wanted to either. But I'm not money rich. Actually, I think I had only worked full time for 2 months once in my whole life. Can't imagine doing it to buy a jet or a car, and it would be boring and big hassle, keeping up appearance and losing animosity.

Originally Posted By: Jynxx
I don't give a toss.
Seen many other more gor-jus and nice girls in my life. She's just your average bitch blond with a bit of $.
I never had to do a days work unless I wanted to either. But I'm not money rich. Actually, I think I had only worked full time for 2 months once in my whole life. Can't imagine doing it to buy a jet or a car, and it would be boring and big hassle, keeping up appearance and losing animosity.

Wow Jynxx....How do you survive?
Originally Posted By: Captain Stag
The trick is to be poor first.. then get rich a little later so you can appreciate it.

The only thing I have appreciated from the accumulation of a little wealth is the amount of time and work it has taken to get it. Would appreciate it a whole lot more if I didn't have to waste all that time and energy I can tell you!! Working for a living sucks big time veryangry