Hilton hotels are not bad ... but why do all hotels looks all the same and the service you get. The standard is average and that's what it's judged against.

mmm... Blonds and hotels are similar after all ...

Originally Posted By: Captain Stag
Is the word you are after anonymity?

The trick is to be poor first.. then get rich a little later so you can appreciate it.

sorry, I got muddled. You're right.

And yeah, you are right on the next one, too.

Also another trick is.
You had lived a rich life style, you get bored of it and actually end up loving the simple, nomadic, hippie lifestyle!
Originally Posted By: stemik
Originally Posted By: Jynxx
I don't give a toss.
Seen many other more gor-jus and nice girls in my life. She's just your average bitch blond with a bit of $.
I never had to do a days work unless I wanted to either. But I'm not money rich. Actually, I think I had only worked full time for 2 months once in my whole life. Can't imagine doing it to buy a jet or a car, and it would be boring and big hassle, keeping up appearance and losing animosity.

Wow Jynxx....How do you survive?

I used to get paid an average person's week/month wage in a days work. I just didn't learn how to invest. Everyone writes and reads about how to make money. I decided I'm gonna learn and write about how to spend money!
Originally Posted By: Jynxx

I used to get paid an average person's week/month wage in a days work. I just didn't learn how to invest. Everyone writes and reads about how to make money. I decided I'm gonna learn and write about how to spend money!

Stripper?

Bahaha

Mr Minty saw me reading the gossip pages at the doctors last night.

He said "WOW, why is that guy showing off his legs in a dress!"

I said "that isn't a guy, that's paris hilton"

Mr Minty -puzzled look- "but they're man legs.. and she has a man body... and no boobs..."