When do you realise you are getting fat?

lol

I don't know how many kg I am.

And I don't know how many I should be.

All I know is how much pinch-mass there is around the stomach and right now I think I might need to lose a bit!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than the belly-bulge, another good sign that you're getting up there in bulk is if you get those bulges on either side of the spine in back, above the waistline... they're a little hard to see yourself, but when everyone else sees them, they tend to point them out. It's like having a spare set of buttocks above the standard set waiting to fall into place as need be - like sharks and their multiple rows of teeth...

Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Other than the belly-bulge, another good sign that you're getting up there in bulk is if you get those bulges on either side of the spine in back, above the waistline... they're a little hard to see yourself, but when everyone else sees them, they tend to point them out. It's like having a spare set of buttocks above the standard set waiting to fall into place as need be - like sharks and their multiple rows of teeth...

I'm just on the verge of the back flab. It looks so bad when big girls wear a tight bra and tight viscose top. Back boobies.

Gym is gonna burn my back boobies

Saw one of those on The People Of Walmart site recently, Karnidge.

The girl was pretty darn close to getting her uncovered belly fat sucked into the check out conveyor belt as she leaned onto the side of the checkout and the exposed roll just conformed to the shape. BUY a BIGGER shirt!!

Pretty sure they don't

The worst uncovered large girl I've ever seen in person was in some dodgy little mall in central sydney. She actually had bottom hanging out her miniskirt

below the miniskirt, not above.

I think I owe a huge apology out there I don't mean to infer that 75kg is totally obese by any means. I am small boned so 75kgs on me I was big. You know what as long as you are healthy and happy who cares about how much you weigh!!

I am going to try and dig out one of my fatty photo's and post fatty photo's!!

geez snowhuntress you have ballz girl! Posting fatty pic's!

No offense taken by me.

I am just amazed at the variance! It is just another reason why BMI is such a ridiculous measure of obesity.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
....when I'm about to go back to Japan, feeling rather bloated and less than 'fit and healthy'.

So?
Is this thread anything more than a little group therapy session for narcissists? wink