Around 7am for me. When the sun is bright, a bit earlier, like 6am.

7 just seems right. Get the kid breakfasted, into school gear and then off. Breakfast for me would be near the office, perhaps a sandwich or some congee.

Weekdays about 7:30-7:45 and still manage to get to work by 8:30. Weekends depends if something is planned or not. If not around 10:00 or later depending on how late I stayed up through the night. I love the night and will happily stay up all night long. Actually don't like getting up too early as the day just seems to be so bloody long!

7am on weekdays, though I should get up at 6.30 smile I have work at 7.30am and it takes me 25 minutes to get there. Thankfully my work clothes are pretty basic and I have perfected my morning routine - it now takes me 8 minutes to get dressed, do bathroom stuff and grab my phone and keys. 3 min late every day smile

anywhere between 7 and 12 on weekends, I love staying in bed and reading.

Originally Posted By: MintyNZ
bed is warm, bed is your friend wink

I so relate to that!

For me it is between 6.30 and as long past 7 as I can put it off dependent on the day. Today my phone went flat (my alarm) and I woke up naturally at 7.20am - then the race was on to get the kids outta the house on time. Made it (just).

On Saturday morning seeing as we have a Rugby game at 8am (warm up at 7.30) and it is half an hour away I suppose it will be similar again.
veryangry

Sunday (hopefully) will be a sleep in.

We are wall papering on saturday, early start razz and painting on sunday, another early start as we are going to try to do it before we drive an hour away to have breakfast with my family.

I am jealous of your sunday MB

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
It's hard to get up when you don't go to sleep...

Cannot do that. If I skip sleep for one night, I need 3 nights extra sleep. You youngsters don't know you're born. grandpa

3am, 5am, 7am - 10am, 5pm, 9pm, 11pm = Shift Worker

I just go by hours slept, 7 min and average but I have been known to push myself out to 12 smile