• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had another of my fave kyushoku's today, macaroni and cream sauce with assorted veg and chicken. Side of asparagus, carrots and corn, kuro pan and the ubiquitous daily ration of milk.... yummy

Originally Posted By: thursday
That burger looks good. So what they gonna do? Delivery?, take out service? Burger in the snow?

they do delivery and of course take out....but come winter season...that is going to be interesting....need to go for another burger and check

Yesterday, walked into a burger king for an afternoon snack. Ordered a cheeseburger and a coke. But their coke machine had broken down, so had to have "orange juice". It was disgusting. Bright glowing orange, sweet as hell concentrate without being diluted with enough water. What can you do? I had burger in my throat, so had to drink some.

Felt my fingers shaking afterwards from the tartrazine.

Originally Posted By: stemik
Originally Posted By: thursday
That burger looks good. So what they gonna do? Delivery?, take out service? Burger in the snow?

they do delivery and of course take out....but come winter season...that is going to be interesting....need to go for another burger and check

He could ride his scooter up the slope and do a burger cart at the base of the gondie or something.
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Need pics. Unless of course the burgers look exactly like on their ads.

Real one:
mcdonalds_bigmac_a.jpg

As in the adverts:
mcdonalds_bigmac_r.JPG

As can be seen, the real one looks better than the ads.

The real one looks like the ones that are served to me. They are good at what they do.

I had a Filo pastry filled with Satay Chicken - it wasn't that good, and burnt my mouth because it was overheated, but I didn't have too many options.

Needed to be able to eat it with one hand while waiting for a hairdresser who was running late to charge me $53 to wash (and a poor excuse for salon washing it was) and dry (and not even artfully) my hair. Buggers saw me coming I think - and made the injured girl wait until they were good and ready to fleece her!

Not a very happy camper!

I want my arm back!