Time for a lunch thread.

I have just had an awesome baguette filled with spicy ham (5 slices), thickly cut mature cheddar cheese, mustard, mayonnaise and a bit of raw onion. Made it last night.

yummy

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onigiri, banana and sandwich... it was actually a lot better than it sounds. My wife cooked up some really tasty rice last night with all kinds of goodies inside. The sandwich was smoked ham and pepper jack cheese! Yummy!

How was the kyushoku today TB? Do you eat with the kids as well? I love the image of a tubby beaver cramming himself into a junior high school student's desk and tucking into some school lunch!

I used to hate that in my school when I was doing that.

Not like much prefered eating in teachers room

I had Mos Burger today, katsu and spicy cheese with fries

It's tough - yesterday has a meeting in the morning, and the guy brought in some of those choco-peanut thingies.

Was tough trying to not eat the, but gave in.

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
How was the kyushoku today TB? Do you eat with the kids as well? I love the image of a tubby beaver cramming himself into a junior high school student's desk and tucking into some school lunch!

Junior High school students chair??!! I wish, I teach at Primary school mate!! smile The chairs and desks are even smaller. I eat with the kids everyday, but I don't always eat Kyushoku. I'm allergic to seafood, so on the days in which the menu is seafood, I take my own lunch. Yesterday was a meat sauce spaghetti bonanza from Family Mart as the kids were eating some sorry looking piece of fish