• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had Niku Jaga, obligatory rice, beansprout salad and my daily ration of milk yesterday at Kyushoku, one of my faves! I said to the kids "mmm I love Niku-Jaga!" and one of them replied "I love Mick Jaga!" he was a massive Rolling Stones fan! lol Knew loads of songs so we proceeded to have an air-guitar jam in the classroom, quality! lol

Originally Posted By: big-will
Been said by lots of people though, mostly as ãŠã‚„ã˜ã‚®ãƒ£ãƒƒã‚° (oyaji gag)

perhaps, but since this kid was only 10, it was well funny. Also he actually did know loads about the rolling stones, so he wasn't really making a joke

When mainlanders had their first buffets in Hong Kong hotel restaurants, they too the whole service platters back to their table and shared among themselves, leaving nothing for anybody else. It was a sight.

Now, they just empty the platters without taking them back to their table. lol

Had a great Hamburger at a new restaurant down in Kugenuma/Enoshima. Very cool place, good price and great food. mmm mmm mmm!! Terrace overlooking the river, would be a very nice place to wine n dine your lady as the sun sets

had some bean-stew-like stuff with that spotty jelly cognac, fried tofu and assorted vegetables. It tastes a lot better than it sounds, had my daily milk ration and some french toast

It always used to make me laugh when you ask someone what did you have for kyushoku.

Almost guaranteed first on the list:

Milk.

doh

(They had milk every single day)

Next up:

Rice.

yeah its almost always milk. sometimes we get a prune flavoured yoghurt drink and on special occasions we get mugi-cha....TBH I much prefer the milk