• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cr@p Thursday.

I think I would be gagging trying to eat the 3rd or 4th burger if I tried to back up McD meals! Yuk. Once in a blue moon event for me. If they were relying on sales from me they would shut the doors pretty quick. [son #1 however would likely keep them open]

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
this is like chat box stuff hey

Except our post count is going up!

Quick - someone fetch Tubby... wink

He's chiselling something
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Holy cr@p Thursday.
I think I would be gagging trying to eat the 3rd or 4th burger if I tried to back up McD meals! Yuk. Once in a blue moon event for me. If they were relying on sales from me they would shut the doors pretty quick. [son #1 however would likely keep them open]

I didn't find it that difficult. Splash loads of salt n vinegar on the fries, and could even finish the fries. Plus a supersized Coke Zero did wonders for my shakey hands.
Originally Posted By: thursday
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Holy cr@p Thursday.

I didn't find it that difficult. Splash loads of salt n vinegar on the fries, and could even finish the fries. Plus a supersized Coke Zero did wonders for my shakey hands.

Gross!

Much prefer my 'burger' option which I had for dinner last night.

Two slices of wholemeal and wholegrain bread toasted.

One side spread with whole egg mayo, one side with avocado.

A scotch fillet steak, medium-rare, topped with a slice of sharp tasty cheddar cheese, sliced vine ripened tomatoes, and cos lettuce.

Might do it all again tonight it was so delish!