• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that, I wasn't in Hawaii but I had the same again just to get another world cup glass. Damn. I like those glasses more than the food. (As would be the case for everybody, hence Macs are doing this promo)

We used the Pizza maker to knock out a quick dinner last night sticking pizza toppings on those Turkish flatbread rounds. Was quick, easy, yummy and after we had all done an hour+ in the pool, they tasted damn fine!

Probably salad for lunch though.

I thought you were having an operation around now Mamabear?

Salad for my lunch, but with some yummy caesar salad sauce and parmisan cheese sprinkled on.

Originally Posted By: mina2
I thought you were having an operation around now Mamabear?

Salad for my lunch, but with some yummy caesar salad sauce and parmisan cheese sprinkled on.

Booked in for the 8th.
Pretty frustrated - should have been tomorrow, but my surgeon wanted to have my haematologist review the surgery + me because I have low blood clotting. And she is pretty obsessive - so I have been drained of blood - 18 vials in total - my 10yr old could not believe his eyes - and they are running every test under the sun.

It is good...because I know I am in good hands.
It is frustrating because I am only going to have 3 and a half weeks to come back from shoulder surgery before I am on the snow ... big ask.

However I am working really hard to go in fit, and have put plans in place to make sure I can still work hard after the op.
So far this week...
Sun: HBF run for a reason 4.5km.
Mon: weights and resistance band session
Tue: hour of hill sprint intervals and jogging the oval
Wed: hour in the pool (and unfortunately not the type with a swim up bar wink )

Anyhooo...back on topic. LUNCH. Tuna and Salad it is biggrin

Two sandwiches?

They're tiny aren't they, but that's sandwiches in Japan in general.

Today, made some fresh bagels and have ham and cheese with salad.