Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Anyone out there tried any of the Baird's Brewery beers from Numazu?

Yeah, I live in Numazu and head down to Baird Brewery (Fish Market Taproom) every once in a while. Very nice stuff! It's really grown in the years since I arrived here!!
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yuzawa beer was (is?) called "Yuzawa Kogen Beer".

The beer made in Maki, near Niigata, is called "Echigo Beer".

They definitely still make the Maki "Echigo" beer - I believe they claim it was the first jibiiru in Japan - but I am not totally sure about Yuzawa Kogen beer.

I know that they did have problems and the restaurant they had changed hands and it is not now called Yuzawa Kogen Beer restaurant anymore (it's called Kandatsu Riverside or something), but whether they make the Yuzawa Kogen beer or not I don't know. Can't say I have seen any for a long time actually.

Hakkai-san is the best in these parts thumbsup

nice thread right now indulging in an ASAHI STRONG OFF don`t mind if I do for 130yen 7 pecent less carbs as well if you trust the can - Kirin has one as well called strong seven I think go well with a pack of mild sevens maybe - the boutique ones look great like the look of susukino and Niseko local in particular -

is that what it is Rob ? it is darn cheap -an acquired taste imhao

btw maybe having a bbq down at the river ashita can `t send pm`s for somreason - if any int give me a call earlish 090 25630 132

yeah probably. I don't mind a drop of the silver bullet every now and then, I usually plump for a Sapporo beer though when given the choice.

Originally Posted By: loaf of bread
I think they use louder throat gulping noises in their ads, thus appealing to people more.

haha thats probably true!1 The Crappo-shu ads are the worst for that, I didn't think anybody did that UNTIL my girlfriend came home from work, cracked open a Tanrei and then did the biggest "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" after taking a drink.