• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

all local niseko beers were great. In fact, just trying to order some now off rakuten.

Echigo beer - red ale is my new tipple. SJ guys, and MB, go get some, chill it, and chill out. biggrin

Originally Posted By: thursday
Had the Susukino, didn't like it that much. Dark beer. THe Niseko bottles are great. The classic is like bottled water: you need to drink something? then drink this.

And indeed we did.
Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Anyone out there tried any of the Baird's Brewery beers from Numazu?

Yes! I had one on tap last week at a bar in Fujisawa, watching the man u v man city game......very nice tipple. I can't remember what it was called, but its was a dark beer. (I'd had quite a few others by that time!!)

I love the beer vending machines, there is one near my house. What I think is strange though is that they "close" at 11pm......why aren't they open all night?

its funny, I've never seen youngsters buying beer from it......if that was back home there would be piles of young kids surrounding it lying about all drunk and/or the machine would be broken into and all the beer stolen along with the money!!

no...strangely enough, as Thurs says its only the fag machines. Obviously you can't trust J-teens with smokes, but they will stick to the letter of the law with the bevvy

Originally Posted By: RobBright
all local niseko beers were great. In fact, just trying to order some now off rakuten.

Echigo beer - red ale is my new tipple. SJ guys, and MB, go get some, chill it, and chill out. biggrin

Ah, it's the Echigo beer (from Maki town near Niigata), not the Yuzawa beer, I presume.

I quite like that one.

Are they still making the Yuzawa beer actually?
Originally Posted By: joshnii
Originally Posted By: RobBright

Ah, it's the Echigo beer (from Maki town near Niigata), not the Yuzawa beer, I presume.

I quite like that one.

Are they still making the Yuzawa beer actually?

Echigo Yuzawa beer - gimme an hour or so and will post a pic of it.