• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very fun night out in Liverpool guys.

groovy

Kebab not photographed, but it was a fine specimin.

OK now need to have a very lazy Sunday, watch the footie on the tv this afternoon.

Originally Posted By: big-will
I haven't had many pies myself but a fair few beers. Nothing like Tubby though that is an impressive haul over such a short time. Omedeto.

Diet is it now? wink

think I need to abstain for a while, get on my bike and back into the gym....only problem is that all my mates wanna do is go drinking!!

Thats one of the problems I find when I went back a year ago - everyone just wanted to drink. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy drinking but every bloody night was too much.

Oh well, I am feeling rather bloated and ready to get back to Japan actually. If not only for my waistline. Had a great holiday though. I'll tot the totals up when the totals are fixed.

Get your pies in while you can. You'll soon be missing them again.

Marks and Sparks are bringing in a load of pie, sandwiches, packaged Indian stuff. Not all that good but maybe once in a while.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Loads of beer yesterday. Went to Tatton Park for a live concert with..... Human League.

Sounds great. I'd love to see them live. They may be an electronic act, but they pretty much play it live with 3 synths, drums and a guy on samples/loops (right?)
Some classic sounds too. Oh, I am jealous.

well the damage has finally been totted up....I went to the gym today and weighed myself, I've put on 6kg's over the summer with my beer excesses!! omg

I forecast many more days in the gym!!