Girl has 56 stars tattooed on face after 'falling asleep'

Don't know what the fuss is about, it looks absolutely brilliant!

lol

Quote:
A furious Belgian father has gone to the police after his teenage daughter ended up with 56 stars tattooed on her face after allegedly asking the tattooist for "some points of colour".

Kimberley Vlaminck, 18, claimed that she asked for only three stars to be tattooed near her left eye as a present from her father, Diego, who was upholding a family tradition of tattoos.

"My father wanted to pay because in our family everyone has a tattoo," she said.

As her father ate an ice cream outside, Miss Vlaeminck claims she fell asleep before waking up to find her face covered in the "nightmare" tattoos.

"When he started to tattoo me, I did not feel pain and I fell asleep. I awoke as he tattooed me on the nose and I saw what he had done. I counted 56 stars," she said.

"I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look ugly, a freak, mutilated."

Miss Vlaeminck and her family are seeking damages worth £9,000 to pay for laser surgery to remove the tattoos.

But Rouslan Toumaniantz, who runs the Courtrai tattoo parlour called The Tattoo Box, has denied the allegations and demanded payment of 50 euros for the stars.

"She was awake all the time. I did not hypnotise or dope her, as they say, it was with agreement. No way could I have tattooed so many stars on her face against her will," he said.

Mr Toumaniantz has counterclaimed that the problems only began when the father saw his teenage daughter's tattoos.

stars_1424816c.jpg

I am sorry but how do you fall asleep while someone is tattooing you??

Of anything you do in your life being tattooed is one thing that you stay awake and totally supervise!!

And another thing what person/girl gets their faced tattooed in the first place!!

490.gif

Tattoos are becoming so prevalent now, it'll be the people that don't have them that will be the radical cool dudes soon. Like me. Yey.

Check the dude out in the vid

Lets all laugh at the freeks! It's fun.

Is the story true or just some huge publicity thing.

Surely people can't be that daft. And surely she could not have fallen asleep with someone tattooing her face!

I think it is important we find out which of the 3 stars it is that she wanted. wink

Cant imagine what possesses someone to do what that bloke has......

Originally Posted By: 2pints,mate
Here he is, I'll have to add him to the Face tattoo thread

article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306

This BOF wonders which of his (obviously scarce) brain cells told him that what he has done is an improvement on the original.

LOL

And again.. I say ... LOL!

I think she has buyers remorse after seeing the result and her parents saw it and went ballistic and has made up the "I fell asleep story!!" Either that or she was high on drugs/painkillers and couldnt feel a thing along with having impaired judgement!!

Is that little girl her daughter?

Seems she had made many wise choices - there was a waft of ciggie smoke in the video - so she is 18...smokes, got her face tattooed and has a daughter who is school age ... methinks as a 'jailbait' teen she also had the poor judgement not to tell her 'partner' if it is not ON then it is not on...

Bright young spark this girl.

I reckon her and the tattoo guy are a couple and just doing this for publicity. Already she has been offered tons to go on talk shows etc and he has got a truck load of publicity. We are being had.

Originally Posted By: griller
I reckon her and the tattoo guy are a couple and just doing this for publicity. Already she has been offered tons to go on talk shows etc and he has got a truck load of publicity. We are being had.

Hadn't thought of that angle G but you may be onto something there. Also when you watch the video she is constantly looking around, isn't that a body language sign of lying?? Plus I am sorry if I had something hideous tattooed than what I hadn't wanted I wouldn't be so calm about it there would definately be swollen red eyes from lots and lots of crying.

Also in the picture that the tattoo artist took she doesn't look like she is upset!!! Lets face it I think she is a LOSER

Hey here's a shocker

Quote:
A TEENAGE girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept when she only wanted THREE has admitted she lied.

Belgian Kimberley Vlaminck said she fell asleep when she had the tattoos but now says she was awake all the time.

Kimberley said she lied because her father was "furious" after seeing her face.

She had insisted she dozed off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars - then woke in horror to find her face was covered

She blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then vowed to sue tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz for the ï½£9,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

She said after the tattooing last week: "It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak."

But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what tattooist Rouslan Toumaniantz was doing.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them.

"But when my father saw them, he was furious.

"So I said I fell asleep and that the tattooist mad made a mistake."

Toumaniantz - himself covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings - had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars.

He said at the time: "I maintain that she absolutely agreed that I tattoo those 56 stars on the left side of her face."

But despite insisting Vlaminck had asked for all the stars, he still initially agreed to pay for half of the treatment to remove the tattoos.

He said: "Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client."