I thought I'd start a new thread on movies coming up soon.

Without doubt, Star Trek is the biggest one for me. And - it is actually getting a huge amount of positive buzz. Not quite sure if that is a good thing, but after trying to not to expect too much I'm now really looking forward to getting a glimpse.

biggrin

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: thursday
what? she terminator was hot.

Summer Glau is hot!

I am also looking forward to the new ST, specifically because it is not precisely following the dogma of the original TV series.

oooooooooohhhhhh me too!!!

I went to Gold Class to see the Wolverine movie - OMG - total perv fest for us girls veryshocked

Link for those who do not know what Gold Class Movies are like (good, huh?)

While there I noticed the ads for Angels and Demons and ALMOST bought tix for Papa and I to go, but was not confident on what dates we would both be free (I know he is heading to Phuket soon - just how soon I cant recall!) I really wanna go see it. Da Vinci code was a good vacation read - the movie sucked. I am just hoping that A&D is done better, cos it was a great read.

Not gold class, but once I had the cinema all to myself. I bought the ticket for a lunch time show and in a 200 seater house I was the only one there.

It was Hitchhiker's

Originally Posted By: thursday
I am just surprised there are so many Ttrekkies here. You know, indoors types who would rather be online than out on the snow.

Oh, that sounds like me.

Nowt wrong with Trekkies. I know a few myself. Fine chaps and chapesses. They even get time to do other things than their Trek activities, believe it or not.

wink