Well it isn't it quite....

Michael Jackson's representatives announced today that the elusive King of Pop will postpone several of his London comeback shows scheduled for this summer.

The opening night at the O2 Arena had been set for 8 July but will be moved back to 13 July, promoters said. In addition, shows scheduled for 10 July, 12 July and 14 July will instead be held in March 2010.

The delays are likely to fuel speculation that Jackson is suffering from health ailments that may curtail his comeback bid.

Kenny Ortega, Jackson's collaborator, said the change is needed to deliver a flawless production. "We apologise to all disappointed Michael Jackson fans and remain extremely dedicated and focused on creating an exceptional live music experience," he said.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Though CNN have him in a coma:

Entertainer Michael Jackson is in a coma after being taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, sources briefed on the situation told CNN. Paramedics needed to revive Jackson before taking him to the hospital, sources said. Brian Oxman, a Jackson family attorney, said he was told by brother Randy Jackson that Michael Jackson collapsed at his home in west Los Angeles Thursday morning

CNN are already showing 2 minute long clips of his videos and interviewing idiots talking about their total grief. It's like Diana. Please no. What has this guy given the world of music for at least like 20 years? It's already ridiculous.

He's dead ....

What a bummer. Thought there will be a lot more from him and for him.

His music will survive for a lot longer, but what a disappointment for people who had experienced him in their youth.

RIP

He should also be remembered for his crimes.

Quote:
Promoters said he had needed more time for dress rehearsals. But rumours had swirled around the tour, including suggestions that Jackson was ill-prepared for such a exhausting schedule and that he was contracted to appear for only a matter of minutes each night. The tickets for the entire tour had sold out within hours of being put on sale.

fekij5$ ridiculous the whole thing

It's kind of a shame as I was looking forward to seeing how the shows turned out (ie I heard there would be a body double doing it all).

On the other hand, maybe its best for everyone that the ongoing sorry freak show is over.

Personally I think of him as two characters:

- the amazing gifted young genius musician/dancer

- weird freak alleged child molestor who had incredible plastic surgery and hung his kid over a window ledge.

CNN's Ted Grapplehorse (that may not be his surname) is speculating that is a prescription drug overdose, with ABSOLUTELY no basis WHATSOEVER.

Me? I blame it on the boogie. (Bum, bum).