it looks like those spacies games where you have a monster screen and you go down a course etc but without the game. Now that doesnt look like fun.

dont rate the style either. Friggen heel pushers.

I reckon you could jerry-rig a skate deck onto one of these machines, with big-wave-surf type foot loops on it, and work out your thighs to get massive tree-trunk power for snowboarding.

I reckon you could do that.

Or you could maybe just pick up something heavy and do 10 squats a day in your living room.

Or, I could put down this bag of Doritos and meet you down the bar, to discuss it all and wait for snow.

Well, you see the issues! On to the next post then.

\:D

There is actually a good right up about that in one of my powder mags. Funny picture as well. Just shows from knees down. Person is wearing plaid pants and those old black and green raichles.

But that picture is gay. It just makes me want to ski harder to prove to people that skiing isn't what the corporate world thinks it is.

Hey Fatty

You should tell the dude that he needs someone like Dane facing the wrong way to promote riding twin-tips. He could ditch the guy on the right and get some hockey hair and duct tape butt action going. It would bring his gizmo into the 21st Century.

do i really need to explain it?

Nofakie the machine it self could use a tweaking or two.

duck tape on the foot straps would enhance overall strength, and add at least 2 years of life to the machine.

backwards mounted bindings and the ability to practise switch backies would be and added plus.

As for wearing a ski uni in the house wouldnt that be a bit hot!

better yet, I rememeber zwellie talking about naked sking and duct tape before right. Now you can do it all in the privacy of your own home.

Ok clear up my point like I really need to.

Gay in the sense that the guy on the machines look way to happy.

that they look stupid in what they are doing thus too happy doing something that looks stupid.

wearing ski clothes on the machine while in the house looking stupid and way too happy.

ps I have and never will care to be a homophobe. You can be anyone you want to be but dont hijack a word.