• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A collection recently emailed to me - some good, some very good   The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.   A mate of mine r

OK, A Friday Football Fixture joke

A supporter arrived at the ground one Saturday to find the place completely empty. He went to the office and asked an official,

'What time does the match start?'

'There's no match today,' replied the official.

'But there must be!' argued the fan. 'It's Saturday.'

'I'm telling you there's no match today,' repeated the official.

'But there's always a match on Saturday afternoon,' said the fan, 'even if it's only a reserves game.'

'Watch my lips,' shouted the irate official. 'There is no M-A-T-F-C-H today!'

'Well, for your information,' the would-be spectator shouted back, 'there's no F in match.',

'That's what I've been trying to tell you!' yelled the official.

Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
HO HUM FRIDAY - I have hideous stock take this weekend. I have bribed the staff with Pizza and Beer.

Always a good thing!

I have an early morning tomorrow with kids rugby in the belting rain (a 40yr storm they say) - gotta say I am not looking forward to that - might even prefer to help you with stocktake snowhuntress!! C'mon someone give us a few extra jokes to cheer us up smile

ok a few that I heard today.......

MJ apparently died of food poisoning, he just couldn't keep his hands off of 5yr old nuts

In his will he specified that he wanted to be melted down and remade into a playstation so all the kids could continue to play with him

His upcoming tour was almost sold out but now with hs death all MJ's dates have been cancelled, including Joe (age6), David (age9) and little Andrew (age 7)

a well known fast food chain has decided to make a commemorative burger, made up of a 50 yr old piece of meat in between 10 yr old buns

went too far?

When Angel Farrah Fawcett passed away today, she was met at the Pearly Gates by God himself. So enamoured of her was God that he gave her one last wish for the earthly world.

Her wish was that the children of the world were kept safe from harm. And God granted her wish....