• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A collection recently emailed to me - some good, some very good   The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.   A mate of mine r

Three Aussie skiers and three Aussie snowboarders were traveling by bullet train to Nagano from Tokyo. To spend a weeks skiing/boarding in Hakuba.

At the station, the three skiers each bought tickets and watched as the three snowboarders bought only one ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked a skier.

"Watch and you'll see", answered a snowboarder.

They all boarded the train. The skiers took their respective seats, but the three snowboarders all crammed into a rest room and closed the door behind them. Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around collecting tickets. He knocked on the restroom door and said, "Ticket, please".

The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with a ticket in hand.

The conductor took it and moved on.

The skiers saw this and agreed it was a quite clever idea. So, after their skiing holiday, the skiers decide to copy the snowboarders on the return trip and save some money (becasue of the high yen and low dollar and all that). When they got to the station, they bought a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the snowboarders didn't buy a ticket at all.

"How are you going to ride without a ticket"? said one perplexed skier.

"Watch and you'll see", answered a snowboarder.

When they boarded the train, the three skiers crammed into a restroom and the three snowboarders crammed into another one nearby. The train departed. Shortly afterward, one of the snowboarders left his restroom and walked over to the restroom where the skiers were hiding. He knocked on the door and said, "Ticket, please."

Two Aussie snowboarders on a trip to Japan arrived in Hakuba, and wanted to go boarding for a day. They noted the strange spelling of Tsugaike and tried to figure out, how to pronounce it Ts-u-ga-i-ke; T-sug-ik-e; Tsug-a-ike. They grew more perplexed..and decided to find out the correct pronuciation.

Since they were hungry, they went into a place to get something to eat. At the counter, one of the snowboarders said to the waitress:

"G`day. My friend and I can't seem to be able to figure out how to pronounce this place. Will you tell me where we are and say it very slowly so that we can understand."

The waitress looked at him and said slowly: "Kentuukkkyyy Friied Chickkken."

An Aussie skier from Brisbane goes to Hakuba in Japan on a skiing hoiliday. He hates Japanese food, so he asks the concierge at the Tokyu hotel if there's any place where he can get a pizza.

The concierge tells him he will call for delivery to his room and takes his order.

Thirty minutes later, the delivery guy shows up. The skier takes the pizza and starts sneezing uncontrollably.

He asks the delivery man, "What the heck did you put on this pizza?"

The delivery man bows deeply and says, "Just what you ordered -- pepper only."

Friday Joke

These three guys are having a ski vacation in Hakuba: a Japanese man from Niseko in Hokkaido, a Frenchman from Chamonix , a North Korean and an Aussie from Sydney.

A reporter from the Hakuba Times comes running up and says, "Excuse me, what is your opinion about this years powder shortage?"

The Japanese says, "Excuse me, what's a powder shortage?"

The Frenchman says, "Excuse me, what's powder?"

The Korean says "Excuse me, what's an opinion?"

The Aussie, says, "Excuse me?? What's excuse me?"

yeah, 2 and a half hours of all you can eat and drink goodness!! Its a decent Italian restaurant, NOT La Pausa (altho that ain't so bad either!) Gotta love it