• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A collection recently emailed to me - some good, some very good   The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.   A mate of mine r

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
We have our ball game festival today so no classes!!! Sweet weather too! groovy party

I always have 5 classes today so Im quite happy not to be teaching, or at least not having classes.

sweet weather indeed, at least I have good view of Mt ikoma out my 5th story window as I amp up for 3 back to back classes...starting with the bottom stream boys class...

Rock on the afternoon though, aerobie time at the park.
Originally Posted By: SG
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
We have our ball game festival today so no classes!!! Sweet weather too! groovy party

I always have 5 classes today so Im quite happy not to be teaching, or at least not having classes.

sweet weather indeed, at least I have good view of Mt ikoma out my 5th story window as I amp up for 3 back to back classes...starting with the bottom stream boys class...

Rock on the afternoon though, aerobie time at the park.

SG, get tires for your mtn bike, I know some sweet trails here mate. you have a car right? Come on out, lets plan a ride. I have gone 2xs this week after work, only 1.5hr rides but was nice getting out and doing some hill workouts in groovy

exnova, been good fun so far, great weather, only 1 injury where a kid had to go to the hospital but not in my class so I didnt have to go. Afternoon we start championships. I am finally getting some sun!!

FRIDAY JOKE

An ugly man walks into his local pub with a big

grin on his face.

"What are you so happy about?" Asked the bar-

man? "Well, I'll tell you," replies the ugly man.

"You know, I live by the railway. Well, on my way

home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to

the tracks, like in the movies. I, of course, went

and cut her free and took her back to my place.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big

time! We made mad passionate love all night long."

"Fantastic!" exclaimed the barman. "Was she pretty?"

"Dunno'...Never found the head!"

another joke:

The devil visited a lawyer's office and made him an offer. "I can arrange some things for you, " the devil said. "I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls rot in hell for eternity."

The lawyer thought for a moment. "What's the catch?" he asked.

another:

A devoted wife had spent her lifetime taking care of her husband. Now he was slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he said, "You know what?

You have been with me all through the bad times.

When I got fired, you were there to support me.

When my business failed, you were there.

When I got shot, you were by my side.

When we lost the house, you gave me support.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side...

You know what?"

What dear?" She asks gently. "

I think you bring me bad luck."

I had a great day today. Cr@p day yesterday - teenagers! Lord help me!! But today....today was a good day. A very good day.

I worked in front of my peers, Mum, children and childrens friends and floored everyone with my skill. Some knew what I did for a job but had not seen me in actions - others had no idea. To them I was pretty much just the Q-boys Mum. I did an awesome job (modest huh?), and felt suitably proud of myself.

Then I went shopping with my Mum and bought clothes that were TWO dress sizes smaller than I was wearing a month ago. A new outfit for a girls afternoon and evening out tomorrow - YEEESSSSSS!!!!

Then I spent an afternoon with a friend having coffee and chat.

My house was cleaned today (YAY for a cleaning lady!!) without ME lifting a finger.

My husband brought home dinner - no cooking.

And I have a weekend packed with social events ahead.

Ohhhh...yes....it was a very good day today!

ROB - get well!

Well, as long as we're telling jokes...

A man, returning home a day early from a business trip, got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight. While en route to his home, he asked the cabby if he would be a witness. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. For $100, the cabby agreed quietly arriving at the house, the husband and cabby tiptoed into the bedroom. The husband switched on the lights, yanked the blanket back and there was his wife in bed with another man. The husband put a gun to the naked man's head. The wife shouted, "Don't do it! This man has been very generous! I lied when I told you I inherited money. He paid for the Corvette I bought for you. He paid for our new cabin cruiser. He paid for your season Chicago Bear Tickets. He paid for our house at the lake. He paid for our country club membership, and he even pays the monthly dues!" Shaking his head from side-to-side the husband slowly lowered the gun. He looked over at the cab driver and said, "What would you do?" The cabby said, "I'd cover his ass up with that blanket before he catches a cold."

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
You are buying drinks when you come up to Tokyo CB. biggrin

I have known for many years what a crackhead Dr. Lolly is, but I didnt know there was a bigger crackhead than him, but Tson you take the cake. Hope you boys had fun last night. I ignored your call slap End of the month... groovy