Dr. Lolly crashed at my place last night. He just read your post and is cracking up. lol

PS: i asked him about next weekend and as I imagined he is too busy having one of his concubines visiting.

PPS (from Dr. Lolly): she will be bringing up more medicine do you want some? evilgrin

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A collection recently emailed to me - some good, some very good   The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.   A mate of mine r

>PPS (from Dr. Lolly): she will be bringing up more medicine do you want some? evilgrin

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel yeah!! party Looking forward to the details from last night (not on here preeze as there are tooo many kiddies) razz I will not be buying whores for you crackheads - beers all night? no way, one beer each? sure but the next rounds will be on you guys biggrin

yes thursday its your day today so a few more hours then friday yay.

ikari batabata's boo cb naughty

will call u tonight tson, would be lovely if i could cheers with tsondagirl this wknd ne.

ouch. just found my invitation card and it says zushi tson. not china town. zushi seaside riviera. eerr.., kamakura?

2-jikai will be held at somewhere close to yokohama china town though. sorry if its too far.. doh